Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Truth of Amy Ruth

Truth time...

I'm not feeling it lately!  Not feeling the blog, not feeling the health train, nothing!  While I hoped my motivation would return by joining the Rocktober challenge, it has not!

I have no reasons for not feeling it.  In fact, it has been a year long struggle if I am being honest.  Perhaps it's because I have been on this ride for almost 8 years, activity, but a lifetime in another sense.

Thanks to Ashley over at A Dreamer On A Journey for sending me a message on Facebook to remind me it had been too long since I blogged.  I just felt like I had nothing much worthwhile posting about.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm by no means giving up.  I try to start fresh nearly everyday.  I just can't make it my own yet.

To those who follow me...Thanks!  It does mean a lot and I still have faith that I can do this!

2 comments:

  1. I am happy to see you have posted! :) You will get your mojo back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((HUGS))) Mojo is hard to keep and maintain that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete