Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to make my TOPS meeting tonight.  I worked about 2 hours later than usual and had baking to do tonight for a fundraising bake sale at the school tomorrow.  On my way home from work, I had to stop off at my parents house to pick up Abby.  It was about 6:30, so I stayed to visit for half an hour and stopped in at the church on my way home to just weigh in.  I didn't stay at the meeting though.

Last week: 238.75 lbs
This week: 237.75 lbs
-1.0 lbs

I did it again!  I couldn't be more pleased.  I have doubts every week, but I must be doing something right...I am right on goal.

My BFF Julie is now joining me in on Tuesdays to weigh in and she had better be blogging about it too.  Go check out her site...if she hasn't posted something....harp on her will ya!?!


Pretty Strong Medicine

7 comments:

  1. Hey!! I made my post young lady!!

    WOOOHOOOOO!!!!! On the scales this week! You're at a new low AGAIN, right?!??!!!? I can see 235 in your NEAR future!! And I will be holding the welcome sign!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for another pound gone forever! That is so nice to have a friend join you on your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi found you from the link up.. Great loss :) yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy another pound down!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice loss! Don't doubt yourself! You have TOTALLY got this!!

    ReplyDelete