Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

It was a chilly walk home from my meeting tonight.

I had a great week exercise-wise, but I do still need to work on the food aspect of it, but you can't change it all at once right?

So with that in mind, I am pretty sure I was having a decent week until Sunday.  On Sunday we went apple picking.  I know, you are thinking...how can picking apples make for a bad day?  The actual picking at the orchard didn't, it was our stop on the way home that did it.

We picked at this nice little family orchard that we have been going to for a  few years now.  On the drive there we always see "The Big Apple" but never go. 


To be completely truthful, I wanted to go and get some high calorie baking stuff.  I did and ate it!

As for numbers on the scale...could have been worse.

Last week: 244.0 lbs

This week: 244.0 lbs

I managed to stay the same, but would have probably been down if I hadn't gorged on apple bread and fritters!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on not being up on the scale!!! This probably means your eating habits are as out of whack as you may think, because you are maintaining while adding in fitness everyday! A little tweaking when you are ready for the next change and you will see it start to melt off of you!!!

    <3 <3 <3 U!!

    ReplyDelete