Saturday, March 30, 2013

Non-Scale Victory Link Up

It's time to catch up on my blogging.

I have a good excuse this time.

I had my gall bladder removed on Thursday and today it the first day I feel somewhat human!

My non scale victory for this week is a continuation of last week.  I still managed to immerse myself in raw peppers.  Since my last post, I managed to eat almost a whole pepper, raw.  Big deal here people!  I'm home until Tuesday and I won't be doing veggies at least until then.

What about you?  What were your non-scale victories for the week?  Link up and share!

button

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Way to go! You should look into planting peppers... I hear they aren't hard to grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue to feel better after your surgery! Way to go on eating more vegetables!

    ReplyDelete