Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wicked Wednesday

Today was great....not necessarily from a nutritional point of view, but from a fun family day it was!

It was my usual day off from work today but it was also my husband's last week of holidays so we decided to take advantage of our last day together mid-week.

We surprised the kids by taking them to the Toronto Zoo.  The kids had NO idea where we were headed and Hayden didn't figure it out until we got to the gate.  We were there for when the zoo opened at 9:30 and finally left at 3:30.

Let me tell ya.....I was very lucky that my feet carried me to the van.

While I could have probably done better with my eating plan for the day, here is the breakdown anyway:

Breakfast:  (1385 calories)


  • Bacon Belt
  • Lemon Cranberry Muffin
  • 7 timbits
  • 1/2 Cappuccino
Lunch:  (1140 calories)

  • Bacon Cheeseburger
  • Medium Fries
  • Small Sprite
  • 2 Juices
Dinner:  (531 calories)

  • 1 1/2 toasted tomato sandwich
  • nachos and salsa
Exercise:  (1460 calories)

  • 6 hours of walking
In summary:

Calories In:  3235
Calories Out: 1460

Over by 99 calories 

I don't feel too bad about this...I actually think it probably evened it self out better than that, but I guessed with the calories for some items and I always try to guess on the high side.

So there you have it...hoping for a PERFECT day tomorrow!

Until next time,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment