Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Truth Of Tuesday Night

I say it every week, but it REALLY does surprise me how quickly these Tuesday nights sneak up on me.  Each Tuesday, I vow to focus and have a good week....next thing I know, it's Sunday, I have had too many desserts and can't possibly work off all of those calories in 1 day!

This week, I skipped my TOPS meeting, but I had a good reason though!

Hayden was graduation Kindergarten.  Big Deal!!!  So, because I couldn't swing both, I obviously skipped my night out!

See how worthwhile it was?

This is my favorite picture...just love the goofy expression!



HOWEVER....

Don't fret....I do have numbers for you.  I had to drop some things off before the meeting, so I ran down to the church to do that and couldn't resist jumping on the scale.

Last week: 261.75 lbs
This week: 261.50 lbs

Yup, another 1/2 loss.  It's not official in the TOPS book, but I am still happy with the direction the scales are going!

Until next time,

Amy

3 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! Snacks and sweets are the worst to cut out, But I can't beleive how much better I feel when I choose fruit or veggie over sweet... it just doesn't happen often

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep trying - you'll figure out how to lose more as time goes on!

    And...CONGRATS Hayden!

    ReplyDelete