Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Truth of Tuesday Night

WOW!

It's Tuesday again and a week since I have posted anything here.

Let's cut right to the chase shall we?

Last week:  262.50 lbs

This week: 261.75 lbs

Yup!  That is a loss of  .75lbs.

I really should have gotten on my knees and kissed the floor of the church we meet in!

I HAD A TERRIBLE WEEK!

Like as in, I didn't even want to go and get on the scales I was sure I did so poorly.

There was cheesecake and brownies, plus little exercise, I was positive the results were not going to be good.

I am going to take it as a sign and work my butt off this week.

Until next time,

Amy

2 comments:

  1. Still headed in the right direction. Buck up and lay off the brownies and cheesecake. Or at least share with someone to halve the guilt/calories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having a bad week, isn't he end of the world - just get back on track and you'll be okay!

    ReplyDelete